1. Select furniture that is beautifully simple
2. Keep balanced lines and proportions
3. Make the spaces both chic and comfortable
4. Special decoration pieces should tell a story
5. Turn the outdoor space into architectural statements
6. Mix different patterns and textures
7. Integrate technical innovation with craftsmanship
8. Combine modern with unexpected
9. The roof is your fifth wall
10. The First Rule of Home Staging: Less Is Always More
Experience the luxury of mountain living at Casa Alta Vista, much more than just another home. An impressive property located in the hills of Escazu, overlooking the Central Valley and only minutes’ distance to all kinds of first-class services. This property exceeds the expectations of those looking to buy a house surrounded by nature, where you will enjoy the things people value most: peace, privacy and tranquility.
A magnificent location, formerly made of coffee plantations, today embraces high end homes in large plots of land, taking advantage of the panoramic views of the Central Valley and proximity to Escazu.
Casa Alta Vista is an elegant mountain mansion sitting on a large lot of 14,626 m2, with a garden full of mature trees like cypresses and fruit trees, as well as landscaped gardens that attract a large variety of butterflies, birds and animals. The property is ideal as a spectacular private residence, a boutique hotel, a yoga resort, a healing center, a vacation rental home, a private corporate resort, etc.
For Sale at $2,725,000
For additional information or to ask for an appointment contact Exclusive Listing Agent Yali Alpizar at email@example.com – Whatsapp (506) 8861-1515