Virtual Tour: https://www.vpix.net/index.php?tour=441683
Sale price: $6,950,000
Bedrooms: 5, Baths: 7, Interior: 16,408ft² – 1,524.353m², Location: Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Peninsula of Nicoya, Construction area: 20,000 plus square feet, Lot extension: 13 acres, Views: 180 degree views of islands, beaches, incredible coast line and jungle, Wood fired pizza oven, Main house, a guest room area, an apartment, an office/gym building, Stables with 4 horses, Servants house with 3 bedrooms, Gym, 100 yard high cliff top perch, State-of-the-art home theater, Large free-form infinity pool, Swim-up bar that seat 12, Barbecue grill and a wood-fire pizza oven, Oversized hot Jacuzzi.
• ROCKY MOUNTAIN bronze hardware on all doors.
• Faucets and shower heads use HANS GROE brand primarily
• All cabinets, furniture and built-ins are custom made from Kil Dried Pacific Cedar.
• Stone floors and outside stone patios and walk ways are using natural stones including marbles, travertine and stones from Italy, Spain, USA, Brazil, Columbia and Costa Rica.
• Each bathroom/shower has different granites countertops than the other bathrooms.
• Each bedroom is different and ceilings have various shapes.
• There are Toto toilets and bathtub in the master bathroom and the guest powder room
• All wood on the exterior bar and terrace is made from very old pieces of almendro (about 160 years old).
• Other wood is Teak and the over 30 columns were milled from whole trees on the property into beautiful round columns.
• Flooring is in the master bedroom and apartment is solid almendro.
• Home theatre and music sound system is controlled by ADVANTAGE brand equipment. All televisions are new Hi-Def flat screen Plasmas or LCD screens.
• All metal work (wrought iron) lighting such as chandeliers, wall sconces, etc, are custom designed and hand made in Costa Rica.
• The inside bar sink is hand made by a Costa Rican artist of colored glass hand fused. This same type of glass was used for the wall sconces in the guest bathroom.
• The bar sink is hand pounded copper from India.
• All electrical equipment, fiber optic cables etc, are from the USA.
• Smart system, an internal telephone system, alarm system, etc, all using USA brands.
• All appliances are General Electric Monogram as they are equivalent to Sub Zero but offer a 3 year warranty in Costa Rica while the others are one year
• Viking brand stove as this is a must for serious cooks.
• 2 washers and 3 driers for clothes plus dishwasher, microwaves, etc.
• The apartment has a full kitchen as well as the main house.
• The suspension bridge utilizes steel cables imported from the USA.
• Alighting protection system on the main house/office.
• Trails and gardens everywhere.
• Pump house well.
• Satellite TV from the USA offering over 200 channels including high definition.
• A wall surrounding the property for total security, etc.
• Central air from Clima Ideal. This is all carrier equipment (all with high energy efficiency) and has a 2 or 3 year warranty/maintenance agreement.
• All windows and sliding glass doors are made by Euromat and have Euopean hardware.
• A true sealed track, double pain glass for great insulation and many windows open as the European windows do either normally or only at the top and sides.
• Wine cellar holding about 1,000 bottles in wine fridges.
Villa Paraiso is a spectacular 20,000 plus square foot compound made up of multiple structures set in over 13 lush tropical acres of paradise located in a beautiful village of the Pacific coast of Costa Rica’s stunning Nicoya Peninsula. It represents luxury real estate living in Costa Rica at its best, with the advantages of a luxury beachfront villa and maximum privacy and security. The land consisted of hundreds of trees on a 300 foot cliff sitting directly above the Pacific Ocean with 180 degree views of islands, beaches, incredible coast line and jungle. Renowned Costa Rican architect, Ronald Zurcher (perhaps best known for his design of Costa Rica’s only Four Seasons Hotel) designed this private compound which is made up of three gorgeous guest rooms on the first level, with a palatial master suite on the second level. Every room offers breathtaking ocean views. The country’s finest professional team was assembled consisting of architects, interior designers and a host of other land use and construction experts.
It took over two and a half years to build with over 150 people working 12 hours per day, 7 days per week. The construction was beyond first class. All wiring, fixtures, electronics and key materials were brought from Europe, the U.S.A. and other countries. Craftsmen painstakingly worked on vaulted brick ceilings, milling every one of our over 35 teak columns from whole trees as well as beautiful iron works and so much more. The incredible attention to detail can be seen everywhere yet this is a beach house – a house that is comfortable and cozy to be in. Here you can be yourself in total privacy and luxury. Every modern convenience exists yet it all seems to co-exist with the natural surroundings of the forest, tropical plants, iguanas, frogs, monkeys and more. All manmade structures seamlessly fit with nature and the contours of the property. It is as if it was meant to be. Enjoy a workout, yoga or massage in the gym that is strategically placed on top of a dramatic 100 yard high cliff top perch that allows for unobstructed 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean. The stables hold 4 horses which can be used to navigate the property, or an afternoon jaunt up the sandy coast.
The spacious living room merges seamlessly with the elegant dining room. Both rooms offer sweeping ocean views with an easy indoor/outdoor flow to the terrace and pool/spa/bar area. And a little tropical rain might be the perfect time to enjoy the state-of-the-art home theater that has seating for 8 with over 200 channels of widescreen, high definition and movies from the U.S.A. Enjoy the large free-form infinity pool with swim-up bar that seat 12, in and out of the water. Equipped with a 42 inch LCD screen, barbecue grill and a wood-fire pizza oven; this area is the center of outdoor entertainment at Villa Paraiso. Experience the ultra-private, oversized hot Jacuzzi after sundown where you can enjoy a warm ocean breeze, a brilliantly detailed moon, a universe of stars, and the mysterious sounds of the jungle at night. One of the greatest treats on the property is the suspension bridge. One can walk to the village or to many wonderful beaches in just a few minutes thanks to the over 100 yard steel cable suspension bridge that was built 100 yards above a river and jungle. It is engineered to support people, 4 wheel quads and horses. You can also enjoy a romantic candle lit dinner on the bridge at night.
VACATION RENTAL INFORMATION:
Villa Paraiso is the most unique and exclusive vacation rental mansion of Costa Rica. As Paradise Found is a home so inviting it could never have been built to rent. And it was not. The family travels a great deal and offers their home to select special guests not more than a few weeks per year. This oceanfront mansion is offered to celebrities, millionaires, top level executives and highly qualified clients, who deserve only the best of the best during their vacation time in Costa Rica. The family calls this home. We hope you feel the warmth, beauty and tranquility this home has to offer. So, inquire about availability and rates with enough time in advance to make sure the villa is free during your vacation time. Please note that there are 4 bedrooms downstairs but when the house is rented, one of the bedrooms remains close off, as well as the apartment, and both offices.
The Villa Paraiso experience includes a bilingual concierge who is originally from America. Our concierge can book custom tours, arrange for surf lessons, sport fishing trips, snorkeling, yoga classes, massages and just about anything else you need to make your stay as comfortable and trouble free as possible. We also have available for your use a chauffeur driven Land Rover, 2 self drive quads and a boat If we do not have it, we will obtain it for you so your stay is memorable and exclusive!