Virtual Tour: https://www.vpix.net/index.php?tour=441683
Sale price: $4,250,000
Bedrooms: 5, Baths: 7, Interior: 16,408ft² – 1,524.353m², Location: Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Peninsula of Nicoya, Construction area: 20,000 plus square feet, Lot extension: 13 acres, Views: 180 degree views of islands, beaches, incredible coast line and jungle, Wood fired pizza oven, Main house, a guest room area, an apartment, an office/gym building, Stables with 4 horses, Servants house with 3 bedrooms, Gym, 100 yard high cliff top perch, State-of-the-art home theater, Large free-form infinity pool, Swim-up bar that seat 12, Barbecue grill and a wood-fire pizza oven, Oversized hot Jacuzzi.
• ROCKY MOUNTAIN bronze hardware on all doors.
• Faucets and shower heads use HANS GROE brand primarily
• All cabinets, furniture and built-ins are custom made from Kil Dried Pacific Cedar.
• Stone floors and outside stone patios and walk ways are using natural stones including marbles, travertine and stones from Italy, Spain, USA, Brazil, Columbia and Costa Rica.
• Each bathroom/shower has different granites countertops than the other bathrooms.
• Each bedroom is different and ceilings have various shapes.
• There are Toto toilets and bathtub in the master bathroom and the guest powder room
• All wood on the exterior bar and terrace is made from very old pieces of almendro (about 160 years old).
• Other wood is Teak and the over 30 columns were milled from whole trees on the property into beautiful round columns.
• Flooring is in the master bedroom and apartment is solid almendro.
• Home theatre and music sound system is controlled by ADVANTAGE brand equipment. All televisions are new Hi-Def flat screen Plasmas or LCD screens.
• All metal work (wrought iron) lighting such as chandeliers, wall sconces, etc, are custom designed and hand made in Costa Rica.
• The inside bar sink is hand made by a Costa Rican artist of colored glass hand fused. This same type of glass was used for the wall sconces in the guest bathroom.
• The bar sink is hand pounded copper from India.
• All electrical equipment, fiber optic cables etc, are from the USA.
• Smart system, an internal telephone system, alarm system, etc, all using USA brands.
• All appliances are General Electric Monogram as they are equivalent to Sub Zero but offer a 3 year warranty in Costa Rica while the others are one year
• Viking brand stove as this is a must for serious cooks.
• 2 washers and 3 driers for clothes plus dishwasher, microwaves, etc.
• The apartment has a full kitchen as well as the main house.
• The suspension bridge utilizes steel cables imported from the USA.
• Alighting protection system on the main house/office.
• Trails and gardens everywhere.
• Pump house well.
• Satellite TV from the USA offering over 200 channels including high definition.
• A wall surrounding the property for total security, etc.
• Central air from Clima Ideal. This is all carrier equipment (all with high energy efficiency) and has a 2 or 3 year warranty/maintenance agreement.
• All windows and sliding glass doors are made by Euromat and have Euopean hardware.
• A true sealed track, double pain glass for great insulation and many windows open as the European windows do either normally or only at the top and sides.
• Wine cellar holding about 1,000 bottles in wine fridges.