RENTED from November 2016 until November 2018. For sale with tenant inside from multinational company with very solid contract.
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.5
- Stories: 2
- Sale Price: $ 1,350,000.00
- Location: Curridabat
- Construction Size: 580.00 SqMeters
Land Size: 2,543.00 SqMeters
Indoor and Outdoor swimming pools in Club House
24 hours security
Auto Hot Water
Electric Garage Gate
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Luxury over a million
Washer & Dryer
Leading from the social area is a kitchen to delight any chef, complete with island and granite counter tops, multiple cabinet, and appliances of the highest quality. A breakfast room with huge glass windows allows one to enjoy the beautiful gardens which are connected to a wood pergola semi-covered by This beautiful home designed by renewed architect Daniel Lacayo, whose works include The Forum and El Cortijo, is distinguished by its beauty and special features.
Upon entering the main door you find an exceptional foyer with tall brick ceiling. You can see straight through the large sliding glass doors to the beautiful garden and a beautiful fountain.
To the left are the social areas composed of a big dining room, big enough to seat 8 or 10 people comfortably with plenty of room to be served.
There are also two formal rooms that flow to the terrace with a fireplace that can be used most of the year. It is great for entertaining a large number of guests. The powder room in this area is very elegant and discreet. Another added feature is the walk-in bar with solid wood built-ins and wine cellar.
vines that gives freshness and privacy. The kitchen also has a large pantry with wood cabinets much light and ventilation for the preservation of goods stores there.
The service and laundry area has two maid’s rooms that share a bathroom; each one has its own closet. A spacious attic completes this area.
To the right hand side is the family wing. The first floor has three bedrooms each with its spacious walk-in closets; two of them share a bathroom with double sinks. A glass wall separates the vanity from the shower and toilet. The third bedroom has a private bathroom.
The master bedroom is completely private on the second floor. Complete with office, it also includes two walk-in closets with vanity space in the corner. The master bath includes Jacuzzi and marble floors. A sliding glass door takes you to the private balcony with beautiful views. This master area also includes a hidden attic with lots of storage space.
The two car garage has a full wall covered with storage cabinets and a work table.
This house is unique in its details and finishes. Following are extra features not included in the description.
- All doors in solid cedar wood.
- Alarm with two sirens.
- Security box.
- Automatic irrigation system, using water from the community well, for all gardens.
- Natural light through the entire House.
- Connections for electricity and gas, you can use the one that is the best for you, on stove, grille, water heater, etc.
- All bathroom floors and counters are made out of marble.
- Bathroom´s doors are in sandblasted glass, all with different designs.
- Floors are made of almond wood and designed in a way such that there is no moisture.
- A cement cornice surrounds the house.
- At the entrance there are two additional under roof parking places.
- All gardens have lighting.
- It can be sold with all the furniture at an additional cost.
Living room, almond floors, vaulted ceilings, bamboo ceiling and chimney
Bar area with storage
Granite countertops, wooden cabinetry, gas stove, dishwasher, electric garbage disposal and pantry. Informal dining area overlooking the backyard.
Family area with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with marble floors, walls and countertops,
TV room and cedar doors throughout the house
Two covered parking spaces with electric gate, plus room for 6 additional cars
Covered laundry area, two maids’ quarter with one shared bathroom
Master bedroom with balcony overlooking the mountains and bathroom with jacuzzi and two walk-in closets
Attic for storage
- Switchboard, wireless internet access on all property
- Alarm by sensors / installation ready for surveillance cameras
- Water reservoir with electric pump
- Septic tank
- Windows treatments included
- Built on 2003
- Monthly maintenance fee: $410 (common areas, 24 x 7 security and water for house garden) Beautiful common areas: two pools (one covered and heated), 9 holes golf course, club house, gym, tennis court, soccer
- Designed by renowned Arq. Daniel Lacayo
About Monteran Golf Community:
Monteran is the most exclusive Golf Community of the Central Valley, brimming with activity and development. Just few minutes from Down Town San Jose, enjoy this 9 hole, par 3, that surrenders of coffee plantations, spectacular views and superb landscaping, makes the perfect combinations of ingredients to have a wonderful day of golf. If getting your short game in order is important, this is the place for you. It’s a luxurious and amazing gated community.
An executive golf course, Monteran is one of the most exclusive deed restricted communities built in the country and within the coffee tradition. Located in the hills of Curridabat on the east side of the capital, San Jose, on the route to Cartago. It sits in a higher elevation than the golf clubs at Cariari, Valle del Sol and Los Reyes on the west side of San Jose as the valley slopes down toward the Pacific Ocean, hence Monteran enjoys a more moderate climate.
The variety of tees output, its different elevations, big and undulating greens are just some of the details that you will find at this golf course.